Weld Racing brings its application flexible racing technology to the street with a budget friendly 3-pc modular wheel using a unique welded assembly process. Continuing the success of the S71, utilizing a forged billet center and cold forged rim shells, Weld Racing expands the RT-S product line with 3 new styles for 2014. This unique product line offers 3 mounting pad heights to clear specific drum and multi-piston opposed calipers. Target applications for this wheel include cars from the 1950’s through today’s challenging modern applications such as the 4th generation Camaro/Firebird, C6 Z06 Corvette, 2010+ Camaro (and ZL1), and the Cobra Mustang.
- SAE J2530 Aftermarket Wheel (Street) Standards
- Center is available in black anodized
- Wheel widths from 4.5” to 18” with a wide variety of back spacings
- Load rating of 1580 lbs per wheel (3160 lbs per axle)
- Requires conical lugs. Will NOT accept 5/8” drive studs
- Center cap and valve stem included
- Made in Kansas City, USA
Weld Racing is a make-to-order manufacturer. This wheel will have a 4-6 week lead time.