PIAA's advanced Reflective Facing Technology (RFT)
PIAA wanted to perfect LED lighting when we designed rearward-facing bulbs and new "first-in-the-industry" reflector technology. The innovative design offers significantly improved lighting and beam control compared to conventional LED and halogen lamps with forward-facing bulbs. The result is greater visibility for drivers.
Key to achieving these performance advantages is PIAA's advanced Reflective Facing Technology (RFT). PIAA's exclusive computer-designed, multi-surface reflector concentrates and focuses the beam pattern of the rearward-facing LED bulbs more precisely than forward-facing LED lamps.
The advantages are clear:
- More controlled beam patterns directing the light exactly where you need it.
- Lower power consumption than traditional forward facing LED lightbars.
- Bright 6000k White light that replicates daylight to illuminate the road and the trail.
- SAE Compliance for Street Legality.
- Compact and durable, with the cast aluminum housings and polycarbonate lenses.